9 Incredible Teacher Gifts Handmade by African Artisans
As the school year comes to an end, its time to thank all of the amazing teachers for their incredible work, especially after the year they've had with a new whole new host of challenges and obstacles.
Read on to find the perfect gift for that special teacher in your life -- all featuring products handmade by African artisans.
- Totes and Bags -- After a year teaching through webcams and masks, it’s time for teachers to get outdoors and soak up the sun. Our Kanga Tote, Recycled Dhow Bag, or Kitenge Patch Back Pack, are the perfect companion for a trip to the park, pool or beach.
- Blankets and Shawls -- While enjoying time outdoors, teachers will also need blanket to cover up with or spread out on. Our Tie Dye Scarf or Ndebele Blanket are both beautifully hand crafted and multi-functional making them a must-have item in a summer adventure bag.
- Clutches -- Our clutches make the perfect teacher gift for use all year-round. Try our Beaded Black and White Clutch for a simple geometric pattern, or our Multi-Colored Clutch to brighten up any look.
4. Jewelry -- For the fashion loving teachers in your life, give the gift of jewelry like our Duara Beaded Earrings or our Mwamvuli Beaded Earrings to complete any summer look.
5. Face Masks -- The one thing we all need this summer is a mask. Our Uhuru Batik Unisex Face Mask Set is a great gift to ensure that the teacher in your life is enjoying their much needed time off safely and in style.
Leave a comment