Quality is our highest priority. Always has been, always will be. Ordering on-line is easy; just follow the ordering instructions on line. However, if you would like to call in your order, please call (914) 664-3681.
Orders not received
Be sure to indicate the complete and correct shipping address when you are placing your order. LUANGISA African Gallery is not responsible for items that have not been received due to an incorrect address or change of address. If you have not received your order and would like to check the status, please contact our Customer Service Department at firstname.lastname@example.org (be sure to note your order number and email address, and verify the correct mailing address). A member of our customer service team will check our records to determine when your order was processed and shipped. Please note that any claims related to non-receipt of merchandise must be made within 15 days of the shipment date or within 7 days of the delivery date reported by the carrier (where applicable), whichever came first.
Lost packages are not our responsibility once they leave our Gallery. If you live in an area where you are concerned about package theft, please contact us at email@example.com to request shipping with signature required.
Damaged or Incomplete Order
If you have received a damaged or incorrect item, or if part of your order is missing, please notify us immediately by emailing our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Do not discard the original shipment box or its packaging. In your message, please include your name, order number, email address and provide as much detail as possible about the situation.
We will be happy to replace any damaged/incorrect items, assuming a comparable replacement is available, or provide you with a full refund including all shipping costs. Any products that might be missing from your order will be shipped as soon as possible at no additional charge to you.
Please send your return using a reliable carrier that offers tracking (such as UPS, FedEx, or Priority Mail). It is strongly recommended that you insure the package, as you will be responsible for ensuring that all items arrive in their original condition.
At LUANGISA African Gallery, we want you to be completely satisfied with each and every purchase.
We are proud of the level of quality our producers and artisans uphold. However, all of our items are handmade, and unique variations from the item pictured occasionally occur. Please keep in mind the unique nature of your purchase when evaluating a product for a return or exchange; for example, we do not consider slight variations in color and pattern valid reasons for returns.
You are guaranteed to be 100% satisfied with anything that you order. If you are unsatisfied with the product(s) you receive, we will accept returned merchandise within 14 days of receipt. We will refund the purchase price or exchange it, whichever your prefer. Original processing/shipping fees are non-refundable.
You must request a Return Confirmation Number (RCN) number via email during this 14-day period to qualify for a refund. Please email us to request a Return Confirmation Number (RCN) and receive instructions for returning your merchandise. We will not provide refunds for merchandise returned without a RCN.
Once we have received approved returned merchandise, a full refund of the merchandise cost will be applied to your credit card. Items damaged in return transit due to improper packaging will not be refunded. We will send you a confirmation email once the returned merchandise has been received.
No refunds will be available after the 14 day returns period has expired. By clicking the checkout button, you are agreeing to the terms of our return & exchange policies.
Receiving a refund
Credit for returned products will be issued within 7 business days of receipt of the returned merchandise using the same form of payment originally used for the order (except where other arrangements have been made, as in the case of gift orders).
Important Notes and Restrictions:
- Refunds will not be available if the returned products have been damaged, worn or altered in any way.
- For hygienic purposes, earrings cannot be returned or exchanged.
- LUANGISA African Gallery is not responsible for loss or any costs incurred for items returned without a RCN.
- No refunds or returns on custom orders.
- No refunds or returns on gift certificates and gift boxes.
- As a safeguard against potential abuse, LUANGISA African Gallery reserves the right to deny a refund to anyone who has made what we determine to be excessive returns. LUANGISA African
- Gallery reserves the right to cancel an order any time before it has been shipped if one or more of the following conditions apply:
Pricing Errors and Cancellation of Orders
- A product may on occasion be listed with the incorrect price. If a product is purchased at a price that is lower than the correct price, we will, at our discretion, contact you for instructions prior to shipping the order or notify you of the outright cancellation of the order. In the event that the correct price should be lower than the price paid, we will adjust your charge and give you the lower price.
- Billing information provided for the credit card does not match the information on file with the card issuing bank.
- Credit card declined by the financial institution.